Why Have Plants
People have always intuitively sensed that contact with plants and nature is a calming restorative tonic for body and soul, Over the past years academics and scientists have researched houseplants to establish exactly why and how they are good for us, our home, our schools, our businesses and our environment as a whole and in doing so, they have
Establish plants that:
- Improve air quality and humidity levels.
- Reduce stress.
- Make people calmer and happier.
- Reduce workplace negativity.
- Reduce symptoms of discomfort and minor ailments.
- Reduce absenteeism.
- Speed up recovery from illness.
- Improve concentration, productivity and creativity.
- Save energy.
- Absorb noise.